6 Tips for Maintaining Your Weight Loss

ADVERTISEMENT

7- Stick to the 80/20 rule

If all of the above sounds like a mountain of effort, remember that it’s not essential to be perfect all the time. The key is moderation.

Dr. Lau sticks to the 80/20 rule: if you adopt healthy habits 80% of the time, you can slack off the other 20% (but in moderation – one particularly unbalanced meal can ruin a week’s worth of effort). “If you’ve been resisting well all week, allow yourself a drink of wine at the end of the week. It’s high in calories, but it’s a treat you can indulge in from time to time.”

Page 7 / 8

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Spread the love

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.